Set Yourself up for Success
Working closely with your key stakeholders, our team of Oracle Cloud experts will help you:
• Develop a Total Cost of ownership (TCO)that includes a high-level analysis of your current architecture versus future cloud architecture, and savings that can be realized from the server, storage, network, labor, and software
• Develop a phased migration plan that includes determining when to move workloads to the cloud.
• Maximize your overallOracleinvestment by understandingandutilizingkeyOracleCloudofferings.
• Set up, manage, and automate your cloud instances.
• Administer and maintain your environments.
The Jumpstart Process
Once our cloud team assesses your current on-premises environment, we establish your budget requirements and provide a total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis for your move to the Oracle Cloud. Next, we guide you through the entire process from provisioning and user set up, to administration and maintenance. After setting up your environment, our cloud experts will host a training workshop to help your team navigate the new environments and discuss how to realize the full potential of your Oracle Cloud investment with key stakeholders.
Jumpstart Process Overview
Our Jumpstart service offering has clearly defined levels of service designed for Oracle Cloud configurations and is specifically tailored for public sector organizations. This program can be customized to fit your specific requirements. In general, the Jumpstart program is conducted in four phases:
When it comes to executing cloud migrations, we understand that time, integrity, accuracy and security of your data is critical. The faster your agency can adapt to and stand up its cloud solutions, the more time it can spend on improving and innovating its systems. Together, Oracle and Tharseo IT offer a proven, systematic methodology and streamlined process of migration that produces results quickly with minimal disruption to your agency and stakeholders. As strategic partners, Oracle and Tharseo IT stand ready to fulfill all of your Oracle Cloud needs – from pre-sales consultation, architecture, design, prototyping, and testing, to security, migration support and sustainment, and even staffing.