TITLE: Identity and Access Management Security Engineer
– Implement, deploy, and maintain Secure Authentication, Access Management
System, and Identity as a Service (IDaaS) technologies.
– Implement, deploy, and maintain infrastructure that uses Security Assertion
markup language (SAML) and Single Sign On (SSO) technologies.
– Provide support services to define and monitor security requirements, identify
appropriate configuration for each unique district environment, and perform
tasks associated with the day-to-day operations and maintenance on installed
cyber security systems and applications.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, or a computer-related field or
foreign equivalent, 1
– 5 years of experience as an Identity and Access Management Engineer.2
– Criminal background check,
– No felony convictions,3 and
– Demonstrated experience using: PKI, SSL, LDAP, NTLM, SAML, WS-Fed,
Radius, ADFS, SiteMinder, and Oracle Directory.4
JOB LOCATION: Capital Consulting LLC DBA Tharseo IT, 1231B Good Hope Road SE, Washington, D.C. 20020
– Primary worksite may change to various unanticipated client sites throughout
the U.S., but the employee may telecommute to the worksite from anywhere in